Evansville, IN. Holy Innocents Episcopal. Pilcher Bros., Chicago (1867,
Opus 107) 1 manual. 10 stops.
(Source: Organ Historical Society:
In 1868 Mrs Viele presented the church of the Holy Innocents to St
Paul's church. It is at the corner of Ninth and Division streets
and cost about $25,000. It was in memory of the two little
children whom Mrs Viele had lost by death. The present pastor is
Rev RM Botting and their present membership is 109.
(Source: Granck M. Gilbert: History of the City of Evansville and
Vanderburg County Indiana, Volume 1 (Chicago: The Pioneer Publishing
Company, 1910), contents found online through Google search.)
The church no longer exists.
Back to Organ Page